WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hi...

I know I've been really slack on the blog lately...only doing like "Today..." posts and just summing up my day. My bad, May's been a real hectic and busy month for me, so I've been real loaft on the blog, sorry. But uh, June is a fresh start and I definitely will be on this blog more and giving you guys more of me. But uh...let's see, yesterday I was at church for most of the day...from worship, to a prayer meeting, to worship practise...got home around 6 ish I think. Chilled and stuff...went to play ball outside at some school for an hour then went home lol. Today I have 2 meetings at someone's house then a bbq at their house then maybe fireworks with them but I also wanna do fireworks with my other friends, but I have no ride to get to them lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment