WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 11, 2012

Random Thoughts

Hey...I dunno why, but for the past few days...or for the past little bit...I've just been like haunted...by the fact that I've failed by driving test twice...I have to wait 10 days to take it again and as the days get closer where I have my 3rd retest...it's like it gets scarier and scarier, the pressure gets more and more intense and the need to pass becomes more and more necessary. I really don't wanna fail a 3rd time and...the fact that I've failed twice has really hit me hard lately...I know God has a reason for everything and a purpose for everything that is far beyond my comprehension...but I'm just nervous, anxious, frustrated...I just want this feeling to go away, I just wanna pass and be free you know. Maybe i'm overreacting but this is kinda a big burden that's really bothering me right now...like I said...it's like haunting me...I can't get it out of my head...especially when I talk about it with friends and stuff... dunno...maybe with the day coming closer where I take my retest, it's just getting to me more and more...please pray for me, I'm really annoyed and just frustrated about this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment