WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

From The Heart: The Hardest Moment

Think about how far you've come, not how far you still have left to go.

I feel like I've talked about this before, but it's so important and such a pressing issue that I can't stop repeating it. Life is hard, it hasn't changed, it hasn't gotten easier, it seems like it, but you've just gotten stronger. With experience...by dealing with problems, facing them, confronting them...you've matured and grown as a person. The more you do something or practice it, the better you get at it. The more you learn to face and confront your problems, the more likely the next time you'll be less afraid to tackle it head on. Some problems, your friends can only comfort you, support you and be there for you, they can't actually solve the problem for you. Your friends, your parents...can't baby you forever...you have to learn to face the problems on your own. It's like riding a bike...your parent will be there for you to hold you up...but eventually, they have to let go and let you ride on your own and let you take some bumps and scratches along the way...but it's all a learning process. Just like growing up...you can't live and bum off and depend on your parents forever, you have to eventually move out and start a family of your own and start being responsible for other people other than just yourself. I have a point to all this don't worry...this is directed to no one in particular, just people who feel like they've hit a point in their life...an obstacle in their life that is so unbearable, so hard, so painful that they can't overcome it...they're never moving forward, they stay with what's comfortable cuz it's easy. It's like constantly repeating the same grade, you CAN pass...but you don't wanna cuz you're scared the work load or whatever next year is gonna be tougher so you stay in the same grade cuz you know everything and you're comfortable with it. Listen...right now, you feel like you're at a dead end, a point in your life where you can't run no more...but I'm telling you it's all in your head. That problem that you think you can't overcome, that you're letting consume your life is all in your head. Think back to a time in your life where you were like oh man, i'm never going to get over this, it's so hard, it's so painful, I don't want to. Now look at yourself...look how far you've come and how much you've overcame. Life is full of obstacles, tests, trials...but it's all necessary for us to grow as people, become smarter, stronger...more wise, more experienced. I've been hit with bumps and brusies all my life...mentally, emotionally, even physically lol...but I never let it stop me, I keep moving forward...I keep trying to find ways to improve myself and become a better person. I never let a problem hold me down, I get scared and weak sometimes...but I have people to support me, there's a difference between them being there to catch you if you fall and them taking the lead of YOUR problem. But at the same time...I'm saying it's okay to fall and fail here and there, bumps and bruises are apart of life...it's natural, don't get down on yourself.

Whatever you're going through right now, whatever you feel in your life is so unbearable, so painful, so unconquerable...I'm here to tell you...IT'S ALL GOING TO BE FINE, YOU'LL BE OKAY, I PROMISE YOU. You've made it this far with the scars to show that you've overcame a lot...don't let this hold you down. Life hasn't gotten easier, you've just gotten stronger. Don't think about how much you still have left go...think about how much you've overcome and conquer to get to where you are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment