WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today was my birthday...well an hour and some ago at least, i've been mia from the blog, sorry, been really busy these couple days...lemme fill you in...

Sunday...had church, then went to go meet with some dude to pick up my iphone 4, got it...excited to use it, turns out my iphone 3gs sim card was too big...so couldn't use it that day...

Monday...woke up extra early to go to the mall and get the right sim card, it was like $10 and they activated it for free. My friends called me up and wanted to chill before my bday dinner...so they came over, we went to the park, chilled and played grounders, went back to my house chilled for a few more minutes then headed out to all you can eat sushi where my other friends met up with us. After that,  headed back to my house just to chill, talk, play some board games, watch the basketball game and bring it my birthday. After 12 they all wished me happy birthday and most of them let except 3 of my friends. We all stayed till like 3 am and just talked about so many things, had really deep in depth discussion cuz one was out youth intern pastor and 2 were these girls I'm really close with. So we all shared out problems and issues and stuff and just offered advice to each other and just had a real heart to heart to heart to heart conversation, it was real good...I liked it and yeah.

Tuesday...the day of my birthday...woke up and parents were at work, bro wished me hbd...friend called me up to chill at the park and we did, played some softball, met up with more friends, played some grounders...then I headed home cuz my parents were taking me and my bro out to a lobster dinner. Afterwards, headed home at 9 ish and went out with my friends to go watch a movie. It was real fun, came home around 12 ish.

Can't believe I'm 20...the day felt like it went by so fast...I'm so grateful to all the people who wished me happy birthday...all the msgs...the cards...the calls...the posts...tweets, everything. It really amde my day...I loved chilling with all my friends and just really having a good time, no worries. I promise I'll be more up to date with the blog, sorry...now the only thing on my mind right now is getting my license...that's the biggest thing on my plate right now...other than that, the hectic part of May is over, we're over the hump...now it's just downhill and smooth road from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment