WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Today...

Sup...my bad, no psots these past few days. Tuesday was a real long day...woke up at like 12 ish, went out right away to go to the mall for mother's day shopping with friends. Tried a frappucino for the first time since it was half price, it's not bad. Afterwards, walked around some more, got shoe cleaning stuff to clean my Jordans, never worn them yet. Got my brother some clothes from Jack and Jones for his bday. Decided to get perfume for my mom on Friday cuz there's a sale at some warehouse. The next day was my brother's birthday, the wednesday...was a real loaft day, could've blogged but I think I was too tired and lazy lol. Went out for dinner with the fam for his bday to Red Lobster...sooo good. Today was just a chill fun day. Friends came over and we played videogames until ball at night. Knee still kinda sore...wore a small brace and it def felt better, but still didn't go real hard...man I'm dying with a cell phone, it;s be like 10 days or so...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment