WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 28, 2012

Random Stories

I remember back when I use to live at my old house where me and my friend chilled everyday just playing sports outside and stuff. He had a football and we would literally run around the neighbourhood just tossing the football around LOOOL like running plays and all that stuff. Then we found this nice house with a nice lawn and it was evening ish so the grass was cold ish so we threw it onto the grass and we were diving for it LOOOOL felt too nice hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment