WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Today...

What's up...I know there were no posts yesterday, my fault. What did I do yesterday...oh right, woke up early and had an interview to get into the concurrent education program at York. The wait was more nerve racking than the actual interview. It was a room full of people in a circle cuz that's how the desks were placed...it was mad quiet lol no one was talking or saying anything and everyone was dressed real nice lol it was like some top secret meeting or something. But yeah, one by one, people came in and called people's names to go for their interview, so people left, but more people also came in. Finally they called me and the interview was real relaxed surprisingly...there were 2 people, one girl writing everything I said down and the other asked questions. I fumbled a bit, but it was real chill lol they were like it's okay don't worry and they helped me out and stuff, cuz they don't make the decisions, they just pass the info down to the people. But yeah, after that, just bussed home and chilled lol. Today was a looooong day, woke up at 7 for driving at 8 - 9:30..cuz my retest is tomorrow. Got dropped off at church and after church had lunch then prayer meeting. I almost fell asleep on NUMEROUS occasions. After prayer meeting had a praise team meeting then finally home..so tired. Nervous yet relaxed for my g2 retest tomorrow...knee still kinda hurts, I wanna hit the gym and run ball so bad. As well I want my phone back, but at least 2 more days -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment