WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 25, 2012

Random Thoughts

Sup...my bad I kinda did it again, no posts -_-. Sorry, loafted all day...woke up around 12 ish...watched some Naruto and stuff. Softball practice from 6-9. It was really fun, the team is real decent actually...the girls in my opinion are better than last year's girls...and have lots of potential and room for improvement that's for sure. The guys are a step down, but I'm not complaining cuz it should be an easier transition for them hopefully. Being one of the senior members and an assistant coach, it's def made me more friendly and opening towards them and I'm getting to know the team really well and just having fun and making jokes and supporting one another when we make mistakes, which is really important in a league like this. Anyways...just going through my blog's stats and stuff...this blog has been viewed 52,000+ times in Canada alone...wowsers, that's way more than half the hits of this blog...damn lol. Second we have the United States with 14,000+ views...that's real shocking and crazy to me considering I don't know...I don't think I know at least...anyone from the States, huh. Third we got the United Kingdom with 4,000+ hits...no comment lol, how on earth these random countries end up finding a blog like mine, I'll never know lol. And 4th, the last country with over at least 1,000 hits is Russia with 1,027...lol that's intense. I'm def real excited and happy about all the visits from around the world, that's crazy lol. If you haven't, on the sidebar to the left are all my links like my twitter, facebook, youtube, tumblr, etc, etc...feel free to check those out and follow me if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment