WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Random Stories

My friend, shoutout to him, gave me an idea cuz I was tweeting a lot today lol...to transfer my tweets onto the blog. Not the small few sentence ones, but the ones where I actually have a lot to say or the stories. So this was before I moved, me and my boy lived close to one another and he would always come over and play ball, throw the football around, etc. I had these 2 Filipino neighbors who were brothers, one was younger than me by one year and the other a few years. We would always play ball hockey and stuff like that, they were also the ones who taught me how to ride a bike. But anyways, so me and my boy are chilling and my neighbors always let us borrow their stuff, they just tell us to go get it. So this one day they weren't home or something, so me and my boy jumped the gate to their house and were going to take their bikes or something to ride around and I was holding my scooter as well. Suddenly, I hear the door close...I run to see what it is and their parents are home...I run back and tell my boy and we're panicking like mad lol. They know who I am and I'm cool with them, but it just seems a bit awks when we're in their backyard when their children aren't home lol. So my boy's like let's jump the fence, this guy without hesitation jumps the fence right away. I'm holding a scooter, I'm like yo, take the scooter, this guy doesn't respond, I'm like freaking out cuz their probs coming soon...I toss the scooter over, tried to jump the fence, but couldn't. Stepped on their recycling bin to try to give myself a boost and it fell and made a whoooole lotta noise LOOOOL...so I was like whatever...went through the gate and saw the parents and was like Hi...then put my head down and ran away LOOOOOL. I go to the yard where my friend was, he comes out holding the scooter laughing like crazy...LOOOL sooo cheeesed....but I love memories like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment