WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

From The Heart: 19 And Counting...

What up...went to watch a movie at like 10 ish, came home at around 12 ish...sat in my friend's car and just talked for a good hour or so. We started talking about cell phones and trying to fix my cell phone, to talking about beef and stuff like that, to drama and stuff like that, to life and stuff like that. I'm just so grateful and appreciative of friends like him, to be able to talk to about anything, swap advice, stories, problems, experiences...anything. These are the friends I know I will cherish till I'm old with white hair. We talked about things like high school beef...people talking about us...how kids are just whack nowadays. The people we've met in high school, the friendships we've carried on. We talked about school...the future, life, problems. I dunno, it was a really random, yet eye opening and heartfelt conversation. We touched bases on so many topics and he shed light on so many things in my life. It really opened my eyes...I'm turning 20 soon...in less than 2 weeks...that's the beginning of a new decade in a my life. A chance to start fresh...with things, people...and situations in my life, a chance to just have a clean slate. I know this post doesn't really make sense, it's a kinda thing where you really had to be there yourself and be apart of the conversation to understand it. We talked about church, problems, girls...just being really babied and sheltered in Markham and being so use to and uncomfortable to everything that you kinda get sick of it sometimes and take it for granted. Same thing with people...too much comfort or being too use to someone and knowing someone too well can be a downfall as well...you get into fights a lot cuz you know all their habits and it may annoy you or something. I dunno man...at one point, I just really closed my eyes, put my head down and took in the whole conversation and everything that was said...it really eased my mind on a lot of things and relieved a lot of stresses and burdens that have been really in my heart for the longest time but kinda were swept under the carpet. These are the kinds of friends who would do anything for you, who would be there in a heartbeat...who you sometimes fight with and get mad at over dumb things, but still know that you're boys till the end. That's all I can really say, I know you might not understand this post, it's just kinda a bunch of words strung together...but it really hit home for me at least...and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment