WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 05, 2011

Swag Surfin'

Y'already know what it is....my softball team, Bridal Trail Baptist Church Themelios....our official record is 1-7-2....but I count those 2 ties as wins...long story...so 3-7....we weren't the best team on or off the field, but we had heart and we had fun....we never gave up even though we could've. We got mad at each other, but what team doesn't have problems...I wouldn't trade this team for the world...your team is your family....and you stay by your family through thick and thin, you don't leave at the first sign of trouble....win or lose....we played our hearts out and cheered our hearts out....I'm at the far left if you don't know (smh) haha....you know your boy had to swag it up....stupid coach copied me....LOOOL jokes...love you John...glad I decided to choose the cardi over the vneck or we would've matched completely....BOOK your boy's award....yeeee buddy....Themelios is gonna bounce back next year...let's go....

ps....why do I looked extremely deezed in the picture...LOOOOOL swaaaag
- oh and the award in the middle is the Outstanding Umpire Team...lol....my team was legit shocked cuz they didn't think they were gonna win it lol


No comments:

Post a Comment