WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random Ish

This is just gonna be a random splurge of information....pet peeves, stories, etc, etc....just so I can delete all this ish off my phone lol....it'll be really all over the place...have fun reading...

- lol a long while ago....this random girl msged me on tumblr saying I looked cute and she's like you have a tumblr girlfriend, i'm like wtf no...what's that, etc...she's like can I be your tumblr girlfriend...LOOOL...she was aiight, she was a cutie.....she lived in Austrailia...lol but I found the idea of having a tumblr girlfriend jooookes....

- tall girls and high heels is a BIG no no....can't rmb where I saw it...but it's def is in the top of my list of unnecessary things...

- "Sometimes I feel like I'm spending my money just because."

- I hate slow people in general....slow eating, if I sit down and eat and finish before you....smh

- watching Pokemon on the cruise....Ash gave away some pokemon in the newer season...it made me realize what a waaaste mans this dude is......he trains his pokemon and gives them all away...gave his Charizard away to some girl.....Butterfree to the pack....Pigeot to the pack....all these next pokemon...I wouldn't be surprised if he was like...Pikachu we've been together for so long...it's time for you to become independant...like wtf....smh Ash....smh....

-when you're a kid all you want is your parents attention, when you're a teen you want nothing to do with them and when you're an adult..you realize what a jerk you were and try to make up for it and spend as much time with them as possible

- on the cruise....in the elevatir with some black girl....she goes outside the elevator is is like NO JOKE....I smell fried chicken...let's follow it...LOOOOOOOL

- some lady on the cruise I met was like you look like you're in high school...specifically grade 10-11....cheeesed LOOL

- SMH at girls who wear club dresses to formal occasions....it looks nice but like c'mon....some class please....

- Progresso, Mexico...some place we stopped at the cruise...literally looks like a battle field in call of duty...it's like dust, dirt, and like random warehouses and ish, hahaha

- saw a SEVEN year old girl with a blackberry around her neck.....smh...she should be playing with barbies...not bbm'ing boys

- i love how it says "smoking kills" in big bold letters, in the middle of the cartoon...yet people still buy it....smh

- when a guy rates a girl out of 10....a loud mouth automatically brings her down 1-2 points....

- some girl asked my name and age on the cruise....I asked her back and she said NO JOKE...how old do you want me to be...LOOOOLLL swag swag swag

- when a black person calls you the n word, it means he has accepted you, it does not give you permission to say it back to him LOOOL

- I always laugh when I see a long line for the girls washroom and nothing for the guys

- some girl kept coughing on the plane...and someone said holy....I said Angelina Jolie...LOOOL watch chengman if you dunno what I'm talking about

- forget calling shotgun...it makes the most sense the biggest person sit in the front...can't be squeezing me against the window...or in the middle...damn

- I laugh when someone drops their phone...until I do it...cheesed lol...

- on the plane this flight attendant was soooo jokes...he was like put your seatbelt on tight like J Lo and Beyonce's pants.....under your seat is your gucci lifevest ahaha I was dying....he's like we're coming around to collect garbage and anything else you don't want...ipods, mp3's, laptops...lol hahah it's crazy how being fun and ish can make the flight that much more enjoyable.....real talks

I know its ALLLL OVER the place....my bad...hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment