WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, September 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

My bad for no posts today...came home from school, it was raining like mad, got soaked ish. Took a nap...prepared for bible study, showered then dipped to church and back and now here I am. Good news today...hmm....ohhhhh I saw these 2 asian twins I met in first year who were in my lab...they're sooooo cute...hahahahaha like legit....they kinda look alike, but they kinda don't, and they're really cute lol. Sat with them in my first class :) felt nice haha....def couldn't pay attention -_-....DEFS need to catch up/do readings this weekend....midterms are right around the corner....need to get my ish together.

No comments:

Post a Comment