WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

From Me To You....

I figured I'd share this with you guys...I sent this to some kid on facebook a few hours ago and well....I hope reading it will be self explanatory...


First off....I’m not speaking to you out of anger, instead I’m gonna speak to you as a man and I’m gonna be as truthful as I can be. I’ll address the first thing that’s on your mind...why did I throw the ball at you? Simply enough, you were all up in my face...you don’t have to physically touch somebody constantly to annoy them. If I were all up in somebody’s face talking a lot, being dumb...they would get annoyed as well. I CLEARLY told you to “get out of my face” 3 times, 3 times...that’s plenty enough for you to hear, comprehend and understand. You didn’t do so...you kept annoying me, got in my face...so I threw the ball at your chest the first time. You resumed to continue to annoy me and harass me...ONLY ME...so...I threw the ball at your face. Secondly...no I don’t regret it, I felt bad afterwards, but the thought of apologizing NEVER crossed my mind cuz I felt good about it. You annoyed me, I told you to stop, you didn’t...lesson learned, I hope. NOW...to get down to the main point of this...I’m unfriending you and please do not add me back, do not talk to me in person, feel free to talk ABOUT me, I could care less. Don’t annoy me in person, don’t do any of that ish. You may be physically grown, but you’re really immature and you need to grow up, that’s why I meant by that. I don’t like you...plain and simple, others probably don’t but who knows. MOST people TOLERATE you...they don’t ‘like’ you...maybe some do...but I know for a FACT that most people TOLERATE you. So feel free to annoy whoever you want, talk to whoever you want, just not me. Don’t tell me stories, jokes, don’t sing to me, any of that nonsense. I know I’m gonna get a lot of heat for this because I’m not being “nice” or I’m being “mean” to you. But lemme say this...because I’m the only one who’s outwardly expressive with my dislike towards Alan doesn’t mean I’m the only one who’s mean to him. All of you who talk ish about ish are doing the same thing I am, you just don’t say it to his face. And for the people who don’t see what I see...it’s AMAZING to me how you don’t realize how annoying this dude really is...I notice all of these things and let me say, you’re not a nice person, you’re rude at times, your jokes are crude...etc, etc. People are probs gonna talk about me, this and all that...but it doesn’t matter to me, in a nutshell...I don’t like you plain and simple, you don’t have to feel the same way...maybe you do, but that’s how I feel. I could’ve inboxed this to you but part of me wants people to read this. Again, I’m betting people will probs call me mean, rude, not nice...all of that...but this is only one side of the story...they don’t see how annoying and rude you are just to mention a few. Again, I’m speaking to you as a man...not out of anger cuz you annoy me, as a man, I want you to know these things...you need to grow up, learn how to communicate with people, cuz right now you’re not doing such a solid job. I will repeat, I’m unfriending you, do not add me back...I’m not a bad person just cuz I said all of these things...I’m betting a lot of you read this and agreed to a lot of it...I’m a “bad” person cuz I’m the only one who’s willing to say all of this publicly. I RESPECT you as a person...but you have a lot of growing up to do, I don’t like you, but I respect you...until you do something stupid and lose that respect. Anyways...I hoped I answered any burning questions from you or others as to why I don’t like you or why I threw the ball at you or whaever.

No comments:

Post a Comment