WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, September 09, 2011

Random Stories

Like I told you, I write A LOT of things on my iPhone....things I want to remember...song names, artists, things that happen to me, reminders.....one of the things I write are things I want to remember, things that happened to me, etc....stories basically....so I have a BUNCH on my iPhone...like the ones from my cruise....but I'll save that for another time if I remember.....this story happened last year during my first year of uni. In my Women In Canada course.....I was paired with (no names) another dude....and 3 girls. This story mainly revolves around girl 1 & 2. So we're practising in our tutorial room before tutorial starts....we're practising for some presentation....so it's just us 5 in the room.....girl 1 and 2 are supposedly friends....but girl 2 is loaft when it comes to meeting up and working and ish so girl 1 is cheesed. We get off topic...and they start kinda sorta getting at each other...like small beef...thought they were joking...suddenly it gets serious and they start yelling like I'm gonna call my boys to kill you and ish.....girl 3 is sitting speechless....me and the dude are like wtf.....so girl 1 and 2 start FIGHTING...literally...in the middle of the class, doors open, no one in class but us, tutorial starting in less than 20 min.....we're supposed to present...and these 2 girls are going at it...pulling hair, earrings, clothes.....scratching, punching, kicking.....this goes on for like 2 minutes and me and the dude step in and pull them apart....both girls are heeeeated and like trying to get at each other again but we're holding them apart.....girl 2 got wreeeecked....earring broke, hair pulled, shirt ripped, scratched.....girl 1 was alright....nothing visible.....both girls calm down and we let them go....both on phones....girl 1 is talking to another girl saying shes gonna call her cousin and brothers to come KILL this girl......KILL.......and girl 2 is on the phone with the COPS....saying she's threatening her, how she has cuts and ish....basically the fight was even....no handicap...girl 2 just got whoooooped....so she called the POLICE....and cuz she has cuts and ripped clothes and ish.....yeah cops came....tutorial started...told them we couldn't present...teacher was like wtf.....she knows girl 2 was loaft so wasn't surprised but was still liek wtf...specially when cops came....called me, the dude and grl 3 out to ask what happened and ish...it was craaaaazy.....happened before my eyes.....and I was hyping up cuz I was like wtf.......20 min before tutorial....we're first to present....and y'all seriously gonna go at it....damn.....so yeah....after tutorial....me and the dude were like yeah....girl 2 got smaaaaaashed and took the easy way out.....but we both agreed if they wanted to fight...save it for later....don't make a big scene and ish....but still....that was definitely a memorable day....never forget that....it was insane....like an episode of jersey shore...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment