WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, September 02, 2011

It's That Time...

It's that time of the year again...school's about to start, some kids are starting high school and some are starting university. I feel like this time specifically...a lot of people are leaving me/ I'm drifting apart from them. People are leaving/have left for university and I never/will never get to say goodbye. Some people will come back often and some won't. From the people who are just starting university and going out of town...to the people who are going BACK to university and out of town...I'm losing people left and right. I'm also getting to know some people and growing closer to people as well...but I'm drifting and growing apart from certain people. Some of my friends are headed down the wrong path....choosing to chill with the wrong kinds of people, doing bad things....and one of them is in jail. I try to connect with them and steer them in the right direction...but I feel they're in too deep...so before I get drawn in I kinda push them away and surround myself with positive influences and people who will keep in on the right path....keeping my focused on God, school, etc, etc.

Special shoutouts go out to this girl....who's leaving soon....but I poured out everything to this girl...let her know how down I was as of late...she told me...I could tell...and proceeded to comfort me as well...talking to her about random ish and church and God really not only made me feel better, but when she was talking to me about God and school and trying to incorporate both together and just keeping your faith alive and hungry...it really inspired me. Sometimes I get jolts or sparks of excitement when it comes to God...but as of late...I think about her words to keep motivated to God and just put ALL my trust in him...she told me that sometimes when things don't go your way and your plans don't go the way you want...it's cuz God has a bigger plan for you that you may not see...we see things in the now and 5 minutes from now while he sees things in the long run...he sees the whole blueprint...after all, he designed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment