WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 03, 2011

LOL Of The Moment

Bored right now...looking at stats of the blog....found something soo jokes....a bunch of people have been searching up in google "best you never heard twitter" LOL....now this blog doesn't have a twitter...any other site that has to do with me or this blog is in the little description box on the right....there's my personal facebook, twitter and even youtube....and the tumblr version of the best you never heard....though I don't go on that much anymore...I have jolts of tumblr moments, where I go on a few days and post/reblog a bunch of things...then stop for a while...then go again...lol. That's all I have to say...I found it funny mans were searching to see if this blog had a twitter lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment