WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 25, 2011

From Me To You....

I'm a nice guy...but every nice guy has his boiling point, you know what I'm saying. Anyways...there's this kid at church...who's ALWAYS all up in my face, in my personal space...all that ish....and he's weird, creepy...all that good stuff, so mans treat him differently. NOW....I've tried....I've tried to include this kid....to play ball...I pass this kid the ball....I try to talk to him....but this kid is just annoying...everything about him just lights a fire inside of me...from his voice...his presence...his attitude, everything...it came to a point where I said okay forget being nice to him...I'm just gonna TOLERATE him..and every week he's always all up in my grill...when we play basketball this dude picks on me and is always in my face and my area and I tell myself let it go, let it go...he has no friends, gets bullied in school, just be the bigger person....today it all came out....this dude constantly kept following me, all up in my face, all up in my area....I pushed him the first time...saying get out of my face....I repeated this twice as he kept coming into my face and all that ish...came to a point where I threw the ball at his chest...mans was STILL all up in my face....so I UNDERHAND threw the ball at his face....NOW.....people say I'm mean to him....all that ish....ARE YOU SERIOUS.....EVERYBODY....EVERYBODY....talks ish about him, dislikes him, thinks he's annoying or hates him...BUT.....people tell me I'm too hard on him cuz I'm outwardly expressive with my dislike towards him and I physically show it as well....what people fail to see are his crude/stupid jokes....he talks ish about others....he's annoying....he's secretly homosexual....he's creepy....and he's rude as well...he's not a nice person....trust me when I say that....I find it unbelievable I'm the only one who sees this....today it came to a point where I said forget being nice to him, forget tolerating him...people say I'm mean to him....that's what I'll be....I specifically and clearly told him to get out of my face...he didn't listen, he paid the price....if he continues to annoy me, harass me, speak to me, touch me, get near me...I promise he'll be feeling more than a basketball to the face....I'm literally sick of this dude....I've tried to be nice to you....I've tried tolerating you....mans aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you....I can see why you get bullied...I can see why the teacher doesn't do anything when mans laugh at you....you're just annoying and frankly....I'll go out there and say you deserve it as well....gtfo, real talks.....I don't like you, damn...can't believe I'm even writing about this...that's how bad you annoy me....damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment