WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 19, 2011

Random Thoughts

Today was a really loaft day....felt sick the entire day, didn't sleep much...felt tired as well. Had a full day of school from 9:30 am to 10 pm, but I left at like 6, got home at like 7...it was raining so hard...go really soaked...not cool. Uh lemme think....remember that girl I told you I met on like Wednesday who's in the same lab as me...yeah I saw her again this morning...well she saw me....we talked and ish...caught up and ish....the more I see her, the cuter she gets...hahaha....anyways yeah...saw her again at my lab at 4:30...she got there early, so she was leaving as I just came....but she stayed the whole time and helped me and my friend...afterwards I chilled with her some more and we just talked...had genuine conversation...did I mention she's a cutie...haha and she's really nice...we talked about random ish...just getting to know each other more. Potential...hmm...lol....we'll see...here's hoping I see her more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment