WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pet Peeves

Every time we have to do housework...dishes, pull weeds, mow lawn, rake leaves, anything outside related...or even inside related like sweeping floors or vacuuming....my dad asks my brother and me to do it cuz he has a bad back so he's not supposed to do any stress related activities and all that ish. My brother being the douche that he is sometimes...always takes a shower right after he wakes up and when my dad asks him he goes oh sorry I showered already, I don't wanna get dirty....are you serious. For example, today my dad asked me and my brother to rake the leaves and clean them up. My brother also had to sweep the kitchen cuz he forgot to do it yesterday...this guy takes out the swiffer...within 30 seconds...he's done sweeping the kitchen, takes a shower. A few hours later I go yo, wanna go clean the grass now...he goes oh I showered sorry, I don't wanna get dirty...and I'm going out later....are you serious....how lazy can you get. So I start doing it by myself and my dad comes home and he comes out and starts helping me, I tell him to go back cuz it's not good for him...like c'mon man...how lazy can you get....real talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment