WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Random Thoughts

First day of school.....in my last lecture of the day right now...not bad. Came late to class by like 5 min but still found a seat....s'all good. After that had my basic movement dance class (I have to take it) and it's actually pretty fun...and at least the whole class has to do it...and they all don't seem to excited either haha. Then came late to my next class...no room, had to sit on the floor....and the teacher actually taught stuff...damn. It was literally a mission....my friend parked on the other side of campus...walked to our class.....booked it to the other side of the campus for my basic movement class and booked it back to the same room after....so it was quite a walk. Now in my last class after an hour break.....not bad....day off tomorrow...yee buddy. Not a bad first day....

No comments:

Post a Comment