WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Random Thoughts

Today feels like deja vu..like summer all over lol cuz I slept at liek 2...woke up at like 1....damn. Not much going today....my dude dropped by my house and gave me something he helped me pick up and gave me some drinks cuz I had nothing but water :) My uncle gave me and my brother power bands...those things that supposedly help your performance...I don't really believe it, but I wear it cuz it doesn't look half bad lol. Just chilling today...youtube, game, music....probs do some housework cuz my dad asked me too....need to get my books asap so I can start doing readings....I promised myself I would really buckle down this year and get my ish together...specially since people tell me 2nd year is where they really try to weed out the waste kids (in KINE at least). So the courses are a tad harder....I'm taking 4 courses each semester with a gym class as well to fulfill those categories....need to study like a bo$$...actually do readings and all that ish...cuz I would say I kinda coasted ish through first year...I tried and ish but probs could've gotten better....averaged like a mid to high 70's....so yeah lol. These first few weeks are probs just getting myself adjusted to sleeping patterns, school and ish....after those first few weeks I'll be adjusted and in school mode....that's when people will slowly stop coming to class and it'll get less crowded as well hahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment