WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Random Stories

My bad for this being the only post of the day but yeah...was just chilling at school today till like 4 ish, finally got home and gave myself a nice deserved break and played xbox till like 8 ish, took a shower, had dinner and now here I am, writing this while watching the Big Brother finale lol. Anyways, I'm glad I have a day off tomorrow but funniest thing happened today. So went to school at 8 30 for a lab, TA talked for 15 min and let us dip...so I as sitting outside my 9 30 lecture listening to music and this girl sits beside me...she says something but I can't hear her, she taps me and shes like hey you're in my research lab right, and I was like uh not sure...cuz I didn't recognize her and shes like monday 4:30, I'm like yeah lol. So we ended up talking about random ish...she's same as me....2nd year kine student...she was from Mississauga....and she was filipino. Funny thing was she asked me if I was filipino cuz I apparently looked like it lol....I was like nah my rents are from Singapore....we talked about more random ish and I kinda figure she was hitting on me...but she was pretty cute can't lie lol....ended up sitting with her in class and getting to know her more lol...thats my story of the day...nothing too crazy but I found it pretty cool lol....and again, she was a cutie haha

No comments:

Post a Comment