WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Thoughts

What's gooooooood....coming to you live from my late night 3 hour lecture lol. Came to school at like 9 ish today...pretty loaft, but also pretty productive...took notes, paid attention...I'm actually taking notes in this class right now lol. Patched things up with a friend, which is always good....had lots of time to think and lots of heart to hearts with good friends and finally convinced myself to message her and fix things...so s'all good b/w us now, that makes me happy :). 2 more hours in this lecture....hopefully I can handle it..oh man, I'm so full, probs gonna be tired later on....just wanna go home and loaft. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment