WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, September 02, 2011

Random Thoughts

Me and my ex have been talking a lot lately...like deep talks, real talks, and ish....she's always been really flirty...and is extra flirty towards me cuz I know she'd get back with me in a heart beat if I asked LOL. I don't wanna lead her on....but at the same time....she's filling the void of that person I need to talk to...don't get me wrong, I'm not using her...I really do like her as a person and as a friend...but I don't want her to get the wrong impression...I just needed someone to be there for me...to pick me up physically because I was literally at a low point...and she was there for me...she picked me up, comforted me....and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment