WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 29, 2011

From Me To You....

A few days ago....I shared with you a post I sent this dude on facebook. And those who actually reaad it no facebook, you know what and who I'm talking about. Anyways...a friend sent me a message yesterday cuz I explained to him what I said and the whole story behind it. Basically he just encouraged me and supported me by sending me bible verses to read and told me that I shouldn't be putting this kid down or whatever, but instead really try to embrace him and help him "He may be immature, annoying, a total douche a fag, all that but youre a leader and a lot of people in the church look up to you, and you have a responsibility to set a good example and in a body of christ rebuke this dude but also set him on his feet." I really appreciate your words bro...it really helped me and encouraged me to really try to reach out to him. "The worst thing is not things outside of a church that push you away, but things inside that separate, destroy, and create room for demons." That really is true...I really appreciate the fact that you took time to send me that message. I know we'll grow closer to each other and to God through each other as well...thanks a lot bro, it really really meant a lot to me. Love you bro and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment