WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, September 16, 2011

30,000 HITS

YOU AWWWWWWWWWREADY KNOW THE DEAL.........ERRRTIME YOU SEE CAPS......SPEECH TIME......what's good people.....how great is this day....I wake up to see one of my classes is cancelled.....so I say okay......forget going to my other class....and stay home and xbox......yeeee budddddyyyyyy......reached markville to use my h&m card before it expired tom.......just got back from worship practise cuz I'm leading songs this sunday at church.......AND TO TOP IT OFF.....we reached 30,000 hits....nbd......nbd....NBDD?????? This is a very very big deal....cuz I'm an effin celebrity now.....bun Timothy Dela Ghetto.....bun Drake, all those mans....it's all about me, me, me......bun all of you who've visited this site....I DID THIS.....I DID THIS....NOT YOU.......THIS IS ALL ME.....ERRTHING IS ME.....30,000 HITS IS ME.....CONGRATS GO TO MYSELF....

"you serious Rodmond?"
"how you gonna play us like that?"
"we gave you all those hits"
"you'd just be a crazy kid ranting to yourself."
"you always advertise your blog, but we're the ones who click it."
"you should be thanking us."
"stop advertising your blog, it's lame."
"we were here with you every step of the way and you're not gonna acknowledge us at all....douche."
"without us, you'd be nothing."
"WE GAVE YOU THOSE 30,000 HITS."


Real talks.....you know I love y'all to death. Oh em gee....where do I start, where oh where do I start......TO MY HATERS....y'all complain I advertise this blog too much....you answered on the poll you don't like it....YET Y'ALL KEEP COMING BACK....either I'm doing something right....or you're just really fascinated with my life.....TO MY BANDWAGONERS....who realize this blog is blowing up right in front of your mother's kitchen that you decided to hop on.....I respect y'all to.....any type of appreciation is good appreciation....hype this blog up, make it the next big thing.....let's get all your friends to hop on this bandwagon...we got lots of room.....TO MY FOLLOWERS WHO VISIT EVERYDAY.......where would I be without you.....probably at 15,000 hits still right...LOOL....you guys come to this blog for a variety of reasons....music, videos, rants, poems....or you genuinely like it/want to know how I feel.......TO MY PROMOTERS.....to the mans who have shared this blog with fam, friends, relatives, peers, neighbours, pastors, teachers, students....all that good stuff.....keep it up.....TO ALL MY INTERNATIONAL VISITORS....whaaaaaaa gwan.....hello.....ni hao.......bonjour........hola.........all that good ish.....I dunno how you found me but hey.....I ain't complaining....shoutouts to all my international followers from countries ALL AROUND THE WORLD....it's crazy to think my blog has expanded to EIGHTY FIVE COUNTRIES IN COUNTING.....TO ALL MY DEAREST FOLLOWERS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING.....when I was a waste little boy....who took this stupid blog for granted....and only posted when I felt like it....y'all are my heart....people like you are my motivation, my spark, my fire....why I keep going....TO ANYONE WHO I FORGOT....I'm sorry, but hopefully you can fit yourself into one of the categories I thanked......I LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL....this blog is constantly becoming a bigger and bigger part of my life, my day and my schedule......it's my personal diary.....viewable to the public....you know when I'm happy, when I'm sad....when I'm angry, etc, etc.....you read of all my problems....my love stories....etc, etc......some may think I'm a messed up kid....but hey....who doesn't have problems...I just voice them out on this blog....30,000 is just a blessing, real talks....to think this blog has grown in LESS THAN 2 YEARS...yada yada yada, I'm no celebrity etc, etc...I don't have a massive following on twitter....so to think that my blog has gotten out that far....85 countries...30,000 hits....to an ordinary 2nd year university student in Canada is amazing....praise God for giving me a loving family, caring friends....just loyal and genuine people in my life....thank my family for always being there and sacrificing for me, my friends for comforting me....all that good ish.....30,000 hits is crazy....still trying to take it all in.....thank you for everything....YOU as in YOU right now...reading this as I'm typing it....THANK YOU....for visiting this blog....sharing it....reading it....reading this....bookmarking it...etc...etc.....this blog will continue to do what it does....with some major changes in the works I promise.....DON'T FORGET that the 2nd year anniversary of the blog is right around the corner....man I'm excited...are you.....anyways uh......I know this speech is longer than the usual because 30,000 is just mind blasting...2011 has been good to this blog....this blog pays nothing....but I consider it a part time job....anyways....till next time......continue to visit this blog, share it, read it, follow it, bookmark it, like it, thumbs up, answer the poll, comment....all that good, delicious, tasty, refreshing ish....y'already know 2012 is gonna be CRAAAZY.....we're gonna be ALL OVER your facebook homepage.....your twitter timeline....your msn....all that ish....I'm gonna advertise all up in your face and all up in your mom's kitchen cuz I'm a BO$$.......THANK YOU....YOU....YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW....THANK YOU....FOR VISITING THIS BLOG....AND FOR EVERYTHING...FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE FOR ME...THANK YOU.



SIDENOTE: my friend told me this and I knew it kinda but I really know it now...scrolling down and reading this post again, I realized wow...I use "..." a lot...LOL don't hate -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment