WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 25, 2011

From The Heart: Real Talks

I just had a heart to heart with my friend...and he brought up some points which made me think about what other people have told me. If you love somebody, genuinely care for them with all your heart, you won't expect anything in return. If you truly with all your heart care for somebody, it won't matter if they treat you the same or if they even notice the fact that you care....the thought of them being happy alone should satisfy you if you really cared about somebody. My other friend once told me that if you really were a good friend...you wouldn't pressure someone, but instead constantly support them and let them know you're always there no matter what, when they're ready...they'll come to you....and when they trust you enough and see that you're always there for them, they'll always come to you. If you genuinely cared for someone...you wouldn't need to tell them, you'd show them through your actions. I'm just starting to learn and realize all of this now...thanks to this one friend who talked some common sense into me...and reminiscing on what others have told me in the past...I think it's finally time I righted some wrongs...and be a real friend. Thank you man...we always joke about things and have fun...but I know you're there for me through the tough times as well...I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment