WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

Good morning world....well afternoon ish lol...woke up early today for a police check, thought it was gonna be some serious ish...just filled in some forms and handed it in at the police station...lol waaaste....did a police check cuz I'm gonna be teaching little kids at church and everybody needs to do that if you're helping people under 18....so yeah...lol home chilling now...watching the US open...i'm not sure interested but it's pretty cool....Roger Federer vs Novak Djokovic...intense....but yeah.....last few hundred hits before the blog hits THIRTY THOUSAND....I'll tell you now I have nothing special or nothing at all planned for that matter, I'm sorry lol....it's just I've been busy with a lot of things...going through a lot of things (if you read the blog, you'll know) and of course w/ school starting I really have no time....I'm sorry...but I'm definitely gonna try to do my super ultra best to make sure I give you guys something special or the 2nd birthday of the blog....so we'll see.....THIRTY THOUSAND is just around the corner...let's make this happen TODAY....maybe....hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment