WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 01, 2011

From Me To You....

I know you have, still and always will have feelings for me....and you're an amazing and beautiful girl and one day you're gonna make some guy really happy. But me and you can only be friends....that's the way it should be. Some guy's gonna see through your looks and love you for both that and your personality...some people are confused when they first meet you cuz you come off as rude, cocky and obnoxious....but I know you're a sweet and nice girl who is genuinely trying to change...you'll always have a place in my heart...I wish you all the best....until the next time we meet, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment