WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random Thoughts

Just like you...I get lonely too. Sometimes, I take walks by myself....because I don't really get time with my own thoughts sometimes, I don't get time to myself sometimes to have a heart to heart with myself. There's only so much typing and talking to a computer that I can do...I take walks by myself...listen to music...chill...and talk to myself...outwardly, inwardly...I dunno....the last person I had a real heart to heart with left for university...but when I was talking to her...I told her everything....and I let her know how good it felt...and how thankful I was that she was there for me. I really needed that...but now she's gone...and I'm still not seeing eye to eye with a lot of people...I've been so caught up with school and all this ish that I haven't had time to sit down and collect my thoughts....and realize that everything still isn't okay...I told myself I was tired of talking about this, tired of being upset, tired of being sad...tired of going through the same old bs....I'm tired of being redundant...and typing about the same thing over and over again...lately I've been good....not thinking about anything...cuz I've been so consumed with school and church ish...I dunno....my mind is in one place and my heart is in another...I don't know where my heads at and I don't know where my thoughts are.....I'm just chilling right now....midterms coming soon, stepping up in church cuz other mans won't, and trying to do myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment