WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You The Real MVP

This is a thank you...to my friends. Sometimes...you take the people around you for granted...cuz they're always there and you're always around them. Sometimes, you just gotta be like hey...thanks for being there, thanks for being a good friend. Obviously they already know that, but hearing it once in a while is nice you know. Just like when you're married...that doesn't mean you stop being romantic, that doesn't mean you stop going on dates and telling your wife you love her and making her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. Friendship is the same thing...let your friend know you appreciate them...them listening, them comforting...and most importantly them being there. I love my friends...for being there for me, for hearing me out, for dealing with my craziness...and for simply being there...for telling me what I need to hear when it may not be exactly what I want to hear. Some of my favourite moments spent with my friends are literally the most simplest things...sitting in the car talking, playing board games...literally just spending time with one another. Good friends are hard to come by...and I hold friendship very close to my heart. Thank you...to those of you in my life I'm happy to call my friends...my family...I appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment