WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Strangers Again

I remember a long time ago...maybe a couple years...okay not a couple, at least 1 or 2 tho...I remember telling myself, writing a post about you...telling myself that it would be the last time I ever talked about you in that kinda way or revisited anything and everything we've ever been through. I used to tell myself that no matter how far we grew apart...no matter how long we'd go without talking...when we did cross paths and say converse again...it felt like nothing changed...I still felt that deep trust with you...I still felt that intimate level of comfort with you. But as of late...when our paths have crossed...I didn't feel that, you felt...different...strange in a sense. And I've been sitting and thinking about it...not like stressing myself out...but more like pondering...about how everything we've been through...and how I used to see the world in your eyes...and now...when the random moment when our eyes do meet in the rare occasions we see each other...I don't feel much, as blunt as that sounds. The person that I used to share my entire world with...has become someone I struggle to remember.It's like buying a dog and the dog starts getting to know you...your scent...everything...you go away for like a year...it has to relearn all that ish...but...there's like muscle memory right...technically it should take a shorter period of time to relearn everything. It's different with you...there's no real retrieval process...like don't get me wrong, I remember all the times we've shared together...but things are just different...they feel different...cuz they are different. We're both different people growing and walking in different paths...and that's life...and I'm okay with that...because you aren't the same person that I once shared my entire world with...and that's okay. Wherever life takes us...if our paths ever do cross in that way again and we stop and can reconnect...so be it...but as for now...it feels like we're strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment