WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Living With The End In View

"I am weak, He is strong. I am me, He is God." (quote from the song below)

"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory." Colossians 3:1-4

The song that inspired this post is from S.O. and it's called 'The End?'. It;s just a good reminder...for me for sure to live with the end in view. To remind myself every single day of the purpose of my life...in every single breath that I take and everything that I do...should be to glorify God. EVERYTHING ELSE....grades...girls...future...life...basketball...whatever...it's all just extra. Sometimes I get so caught up in life...when am I gonna graduate, what kinda job am I gonna get, what kinda girl am I gonna marry...that I lose focus on God...when in reality, I should be focusing on God and everything else will naturally flow from that. Living with the end in view to me is recognizing life can end at any time...that every THING that I'm focusing on is temporary and won't last. It's a reminder to be focusing on the things in my life that will last and that will help be grow as an individual and further my relationship with God. I gotta remind myself every single day...to focus on Christ...everything else...He will provide, because He is faithful.


No comments:

Post a Comment