WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 19, 2015

Elementary School Stories

Just a compilation of short and random stories that came to my mind lol...

You know the candy rockets...pretty much like little pill like candies...I remember these 2 white kids used to crush them and snort them...LOOOL brah.

Same white kid...I remember one of my friends bought this prank spray at the dollar store. Pretty much you spray it on someone and it looks like pen ink, but then after like 30 seconds it turns into wate and just dries normally. So I remember chilling with the white kid and a few others at lunch just sitting around the table...I had the spray on me...I sprayed it ALL over him, he was wearing a white shirt too...it made like a stain the size of a basketball LOOOOOL...so he thinks it's actual ink...this guy starts chasing me around the entire school LOOOOL...until he finally stops and realises the stain is gone and he's like wtf...but he was still cheesed cuz his shirt was wet LOL.

One of the funniest ones was when I was in like grade 4...the peak of my rambunctiousness. This kid beside me was a very whiny kinda kid. If you watch Recess the cartoon...he's like Randall...the snitch type. I remember one time he brought this fancy pen to school and he kept hyping up about it. I remember taking it from him and this guy was CRYING...he hyped up and told the teacher...I remember throwing it into some other girl's desk...teacher checked my bag, pencil case and my desk and couldn't find it...dude is still crying. The girl looks in her desk and goes huh...this isn't mine...the kid goes THAT'S MY PEN...teacher looks at me and goes sorry...I'm like dying inside LOOOOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment