WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Your Circle of Friends Within Your Circle of Friends

I was in the car with my friend and he mentioned how he felt bad for kids with no friends. Like when they have down time or free time or simply wanna chill with people and they have no one. Like the kids in high school who never really had any friends...it must suck. I feel for those kids...when you have problems or good news you wanna share with somebody and you don't have anybody to share it with, it hurts. I then went on to mention that I used to envy, but now I feel bad for those people with a lot of friends...but they aren't really friends...more like a bunch of acquaintances or peers...people you like go partying with or whatever, but can't like sit down and have a deep conversation with or people you wouldn't invite to your birthday party. It then made me realize how as I've gotten older...I really cherish a simple, small group of friends. Everyone has a circle of friends...people you hang out with on a daily basis, can talk to...but then you have your circle of friends within your circle of friends...these are your homies, your best friends, your ride or dies. People you can and will chill with every single day...people who know your life better than you...your crew essentially. These are the people that I invest my time in...as nice as it is to have many friends...I have friends like that and they'll share with you how lonely (surprisingly) it can get sometimes...cuz are these people really your friends...can you really share your struggles with them and such. As I've gotten older...yeah my circle of friends has gotten smaller...but it's made it that much stronger and closer...and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment