WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Small Talk Is Underrated

Hello, I know what you're thinking...you probs thought oh man...new year...bet he probs forgot already, we ain't getting no post LOL...well you're WRONG. Any ways...been lying down for the past like 20 minutes...thinking about what to write...and I got nothing lol. Yeah I could tackle one of the many posts on my phone, but my hearts not in it lol...and I'll literally just ramble. So...with it being the last day of Christmas break...thought I'd just talk to y'all. One thing is my sleeping patterns have been horrible...I'll sleep at like 2-3 and wake up like 2-3...sometimes even 4...and the thing is I'll feel even more tired, I don't know what's wrong with me...I'll try to set alarms for 12...snooze it, close my eyes for a bit and it's 2 pm already...like dang. Really trying to fix it cuz I wake up feeling even more tired...that and more than half the day is gone. The days where I wake up early, like today for example for church...I actually feel more energized or active at least...still tired, but less dead. This break has been much needed...pretty much chilling with the same group of guys with the exception of some days. Break is nice cuz everyone comes back from uni and we all gather and chill at diff people's houses. Now that school is back in sesh...gotta work hard again but not kill myself with all the free time that I have. Hopefully look for a job and get lucky like I did with my old one...which took no searching at all. I know I can get through this though...just 3 more months...then like 2 months of summer school probs and it's the home stretch till graduation. My biggest fear this coming semester is probs the same as the first semester...just a feeling of boredom and wasting time since I'll only be at school 2 days a week...still taking a full course load in 4 courses which will keep my kinda busy. It's a new year...I know there'll be a lot in store for me...good and man...and I'm excited and nervous to live it out. As always...catch me here if you wanna stay updated with my average life or peep what's inside my vast array of thoughts LOL.

PS: Sorry for those expecting like a next level deep post and all you get is this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment