WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 26, 2015

No I'm Not Lucky I'm Blessed, Yes

A lot of times...too many times...for me at least...I pray and I thank God for getting me through tough times, for he;ping me cope with stress and things of the sort. I'm just thinking back to the sermon on Sunday where the pastor talked about thanking God for the blessings in your life...the little things...and how we don't do it as often. Like I'm thankful every waking day being able to get up out of bed and stand on my own two feet. I'm thankful for loving parents who sacrifice their everything for me...they do it all for me, so I can have a better life, an easier life...and that will always mean the world to my heart. I'm thankful for all of the little things in life...food,shelter...even school and the privilege and opportunity to go to school and get an education. I'm thankful for my brother...who'll always be my big brother...someone I look up to and look to for guidance and love.. It's funny how God works...how he connects one thing to another in your life...I'm thinking back now to like 2 weeks ago where I was sharing with a couple people in my worship team about being thankful for the little things in your life and appreciating their value even though it's always there and around you. That's kinda where I'm at lately...trying...trying not to be consumed by stress...trusting in God's plan and just enjoying the blessings in my life that God has provided,

No comments:

Post a Comment