WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Hey, Everything Will Be Okay

Literally stopping everything I'm doing right now to hit you with this. Been super nervous and frustrated lately cuz I've been waiting for marks to come out...I know I did well in 2 courses and one of them already came out and I passed like I knew I would, still waiting for the other one. This other course I'm taking, my online course...I wasn't so sure...all the marks for the quizzes, tests and online stuff were posted and I did all the calculations and I think I like barely failed...come time, marks are finally out...it said I got a 49.6...but I got a D...meaning I passed...somehow...and I'm freaking out right now...God is good, forreal. From the previous post...same car ride with my homie...we were talking about how a lot of people our age are still confused with what they wanna do with their life...continue school, do more school, go straight to work. I remember I was told that in your first and second year, it's okay to be confused, it's okay to switch programs and majors and stuff...but come third and fourth is kinda pushing it cuz you're almost about to graduate, you should have a solid idea of what you wanna do and a solid plan of what's going to happen. I told my friend that, it's comforting...knowing people my age, older than me, people who have graduated...are still confused...still may not be completely sure of what they wanna do with their life. It gives me hope...not that other people are confused...but that I'm not the only one...that it's natural to be unsure of what you wanna do with your life, it's something everyone experiences. I remember when I first started thinking about switching majors in my third year, I was freaking out cuz everyone around me like knew what they were in and what they wanted to do after school and everything seemed to organized and planned out for them. Slowly I vegan to see that not everyone is like that....a lot of people struggle...a lot of people graduate..and still don't know what they wanna do with their life. One thing I told my friend is that I'm confident that everything will be okay. That God has a plan for me...for all of this...all the uncertainty, the fear, the unknown...it's all for a reason, and that comforts me, it makes me happy...knowing that as confused as I am right now...there's a plan, a path and a future for me out there...it gives me strength, it lets me know that everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment