WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 01, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Alright, so I loafted the last couple days of 2014...but hey...IT'S A NEW YEAR...you can find it in your heart to forgive me right? Man...these past couple days have been hectic and fast paced for me just cuz the new year party is at my house again this year. Just running around seeing how many mans are coming, we're having a pot luck so how much food and what food people are bringing...board games, videogames all that jazz. I'm not good at coordinating nor do I find joy in it...so it was kinda stressful. But legit...today...just sums up what this break is about...I've told y'all Christmas and New Years is always a special time cuz everyone gets together and just spends time together. Today was definitely the highlight of my break....I had like at least 25 people inside my house. From eating food...to playing board games...videogames...to my friend making bubble tea...you name it, we did it. It was so fun...to see everyone together, playing games, laughing...genuine happiness and genuine smiles. But it definitely makes me feel like I'm getting older...couple years ago...I remember a lot of us would sleep over...the next day go for lunch or something cuz we would sleep at like 4-5 and wake up at like 12-1 to go for dim sum. This year...everyone left kinda early...1-2 ish...which is early or late depending on how you look at it...but I'm not a Debbie Downer...and I'm just real excited that that many people showed up and it looked like everyone genuinely had fun. 2014 is in the past...and I'm starting 2015 on a bright note...with a post bright and early...on the first day of January. I hope your New Years Eve went well...I hope you surrounded yourself with loved ones because I sure did...20-25 of my brothers and sisters from church...wish my other homies could've made it, but that's cool too. The night is still young for some of you as some of you could still be out, chilling or inside chilling...kudos to you lol...me, I'm pretty exhausted I can't lie...a toast to 2014...and cheers to 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment