WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Parental Discretion Is Advised

Sorry for nothing these past couple days...I know the highlight of your day is waiting to see if I'll put out a post LOL. For real tho, my bad lol...been busy and lazy at the same time. But any ways....yesterday at church I heard the term helicopter parents...which I've never heard of lol but could pretty much guess what it was. Parents who like never really let go, who always kinda hover over and watch over you. It just made me think about my own parents...how they'll always be watching over me...especially since I'm the youngest....I'll always be the baby of the family...and part of me will always kinda like it. My dad is like the one who shows me tough love...who never really shows emotion...who lets me do my own thing and stuff. My mom is like the momma bird who never really wants to let her young child go. If I come home late...my dad will like already be asleep and just ask me what time I came home the next day and stuff. My mom will like stay up or like be asleep but when I come home she wakes up right away lol.  I think about myself in the future...when I become a parent...I'll definitely show my son love and tell him I love him...but I'll definitely let him make his own mistakes and be a bit more free...like if he's in a fight, he's gotta be a man you know what I'm saying. If I have a daughter...for sure I'm gonna be like that overprotective dad lol...like spoil her to no ends and watch over her like a hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment