WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Sit Down, Take A Step Back, Take This In

Sometimes I get so caught up in making posts, the views, wondering what people will think and everything of the sorts...that I never really get to sit back and take all of this in. Excuse me for a moment while I take just a moment...or a post...to really take this all in and embrace it and 'toot my own horn' if you will. I'm not trying to brag or anything at all in this post...this is more me really relishing everything...and just looking at everything from your perspective and saying wow...damn. I actually can't believe I've been doing this for 5 years...to be so consistent in something...is pretty crazy. I think about how honest and open I am on this blog...like damn...one thing I remember one of my friends said to me is that he really respects that fact that I'm so open and honest on this blog...unafraid to say what's on my mind and in my heart. Again, not tooting my own horn...just really taking a step back from being Rodmond the blogger and being Rodmond...the person, the viewer, the reader. It kinda surprises me to an extent how honest and 'bare it all' I am on this blog. Sometimes I'll look back at certain posts and be like wow...I really said that...or wow I can't believe I mentioned that or wow I can't believe I talked about that on here lol. I dunno...when I look at myself from an outside perspective...wow...I'm kinda crazy if you will lol...to be so no holds barred talking about my inner most thoughts, problems, secrets...and things of the sort. On the other hand though...it surprises me that you guys are so interested that you guys keep coming back...like it's a neverending novel or something...or like you're reading the newspaper. Like a serious question to you would be why do you come here...aside from me posting the link everywhere...why do you read what I write...why do you keep coming back when you know it's always the same kind of content. I thank you of course...but I'm definitely curious. Thank you for making this what it is today...thank you for giving me that motivation...that inspiration...to make this all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment