WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 05, 2015

Anti-Teacher's Pet

Man...when I was in elementary school...there was this one lady...who was a librarian and everyone hated her. The next year...she was my home room teacher, like in grade 5 or something. Not nice dude...I remember she was a diabetic, so she ALWAYS had those little blocks of cheese with the red wrapper and she was just mad weird. I wasn't a bad kid or like a trouble maker, but we butted heads a lot LOL. One time, I remember there was this kid sitting on his chair like on the edge of it...and he was rocking back and forth (okay so maybe I am kinda a trouble maker)...so I see this...and the first though in my head was hey, it would be funny if I pulled the chair up out from under him LOL. So I did...and he fell on his butt LOL. Next thing I know, this guy tells on me to the teacher and she FLIPS OUT...she's like...HE COULD'VE FELL ON HIS HEAD...you could've seriously injured him...blah blah blah lol. Can't remember what happened after that...all I know was I kept calling that kid a snitch lol. Another instance where I butted head with that teacher was when we were making father's day gifts...what you had to do was take like 10 pieces of construction paper, like half the size of an iphone, all diff colours of the rainbow and glue them onto each other one by one. Then with some sandpaper you would sand the edges and make it smooth and make like a mini little keychain thingy...kinda weird, but it was kinda cool too...so anyways...I remember sanding mine down reeeeal hard...and she looked at mine and was like wooooow that's really good...AND she even stopped the entire class to show mine off....so I'm done...she comes over, next thing I know she's flipping out again. Apparently, when I was sanding my keychain thing, I had sanded the desk as well...like not legit the desk...but just the oil or whatever material covers the desk that keeps it glossy...so the desk was still flat and stuff...but one part was just like a small shade lighter...and she was FLIPPING OUT...she like called the janitor and he's like yeah you can't do anything, it's messed lol...she was PISSED...like relax lady. The last instance and probably the funniest and most frustrating at the time was when the school decided they wanted to create a school song and GUESS WHAT SHE DOES...she volunteers the ENTIRE class to participate in singing it at an assembly...which requires skipping numerous recesses to practice...LIKE BRAH...so I remember we went down early before recess started to go practice in the library with the new librarian...EVERYONE was cheesed...saying how we have to miss recess and ish...a few other guys and I planned to DIP asap as soon as the bell rang...so we're in the library setting up and ish, bell rings...I RUN FOR THE DOORS AND DIP...I turn around and of like the 6 guys that said they were gonna skip...only 1 other guy was with me. So after recess...my teacher GOES OFF...how I skipped and ish...and I snapped on her...like wtf...we didn't ask to do this...NOR did you ask us for permission...you could've asked WHO in the class wants to...not just volunteer the whole damn class. And she's like blah blah, thought you guys wanted to do a nice gesture and ish...like wtf....so I snapped again like well you should've asked cuz not everyone here wants to do it. She shut up for a minute...and was like you're right...so she asked the class who doesn't wanna do it, doesn't have to...and like HALF THE CLASS didn't show up next rehearsal....LOOOOL I felt so nice. Hated this lady...those who were in my class know....no joke, last time I heard...apparently she lives on a farm now LOOOOOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment