WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 21, 2013

You Might Not Be The One, But You The One That I Desire...

Have you ever had that feeling where you think you've already found the one, or you feel like someone in your life is the one for you. I know I definitely felt like that in high school at least...I actually fell head over heels for this girl...I mean bad...I would write about her a lot...poems, blog posts...a lot. She was definitely one of the biggest highlights of my high school career...it was weird...you know. I never thought I could care about someone so much...my heart had never felt that way before. I cried for this girl...I poured my heart out for this girl...but then again, I was in high school...I was still young and I still had a lot to learn. But again...as of late...I've been getting that feeling...not with that girl, but a different one...a lot of people who read this are probably gonna badger me about who it is lol...so I won't go into too much detail...but I don't know...sometimes, when your gut, your heart and your brain all agree...that definitely has to say something...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment