WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Scholar Grind...

Hey guys, so I know I've been mad slacks again at blogging lol...my wifi has been just up and down. Basically one of the computers at home has a virus and that has infected even the home phone so our provider Rogers is scared it's gonna like infect their system so they keep turning our internet on and off...and now it's off lol so I have no wifi at home and I don't wanna use my 3G on my phone...and it's also a mission to blog from my phone anyways. So that's why I've been so slacks at blogging lately. But yeah...I'm writing this from school right now, I'm in one of the computer labs using their computers. the first week of school has been really easy going. Tuesday was my first day back...went to my only class of the day and it's called Film, Television and Society and all we do is watch shows and films and talk about them lol...like first class we talked about the origins of movies and also how they became popular...it's sick cuz later on in the course we'll be watching shows like The Simpsons, Trailer Park Boys, 24 and even movies like Mission Impossible lol. After that class I picked up one of my textbooks. Wednesday I had no class but I came just to workout, play ball and do some readings. Today is my last day of the week, got one class at 2:30 - 5:30 then I'm done...but it's looking real gloomy outside right now...went to the gym...opened my bag and realized I forgot my shorts and shirt...so now I'm at the computer lab cuz I can't workout and I have like 2 hours to kill...damn. But tonight will be better hopefully...my parents are gonna bring me to Staples to get a new laptop, then we're going to Costco to grocery shop...don't know why I get so excited about grocery shopping lol, I like to pick out snacks and stuff, then of course we got ball tonight which I'm super excited about. First week has been pretty soft so far, but yeah hopefully it'll stay like that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment