WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My First Time Driving (Legitimately)

SO GUESS WHAT...YESTERDAY THE INSURANCE PAPERS FINALLY CAME IN THE MAIL...so today I drove to crossfit at church by myself...I know the general whereabouts, but still had google maps on my iphone and surprisingly it spoke out the directions, sickkk!!! Bluetoothed my phone to the car so I played music and had the directions out...but I think people were cheesing at me cuz I was in the middle lane (the fast lane) and going the speed limit lol so I switched to the slow lane and I also stopped for all stop signs, so people probably were like who is this noob lol but other than that it felt so nice to drive by myself, windows and just blasting music...could def get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment