WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself...

This is just me...extending my hand to a lot of people who I've grown apart from. No not like the usual people I'm talking about. But one group of people in particular is people I was close to in high school then as soon as university started, we cut ties...I don't know how or why...it just happened you know...life took us on our separate paths. I saw one of my old friend's brother a few months back and it brought back so many memories of this one friend...how me and him were close...since elementary to early high school...we were boys lol. We used to write Westside on those thick rubber bands and wear them...LOL. We used to run basketball in elementary school...I was Kobe and he was Shaq cuz he was really tall...man it brought back so many happy memories. Then an even shorter time back...like a month maybe...I saw that same friend\s cousin...we both are pretty well acquainted with each other's families. His cousin was actually the one who saw me and we talked and he's like yeah my friend's parents always bring me up and why I'm not around anymore, he told me to keep it a secret cuz not many people now, but that he's really sick and has to get open heart surgery or something. That was a while back, I reached out to his older cousin a few days ago for his number to see how he's doing...if he's still sick, my prayers are honestly with him, we got each other through some real tough times back in the day and he's my boy from the beginning. But yeah...this post...made me think about all the people I lost connection with...all the people I was close to...like we trusted each other and we shared our stories and our emotions and our lives with each other...but yet we grew apart...damn. I honestly can't wait till like our 10 year high school reunion to see how everybody is..how much they've changed, what they're up to ...things like that, it'll be nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment