WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 02, 2013

A New Month, A New Me...

Well not really new...but hopefully my blogging habits will be new lol. Today's really bittersweet...a lot of people are moving into university...this week a lot of people will be starting school or moving into school...so there go all the faces that came back just for the summer...it's pretty sad, I wish I had more time to chill with them. But yeah...I start school on the 9th...a Monday, but I don't have school on Monday so I start on Tuesday lol. It's gonna be a really interesting year...I feel like it's going to be really long, but we'll see. I'm only taking 2 courses...so I'll only be at school 2 days, but I'll probably go an extra day for the sake of it. I'm not sure if I want to work this school year since everyone is saying I'm going to have a lot of free time...but I'm also praying for the discernment that maybe I should be shifting my focus this school year elseware...like fellowship...or something. It's also going to be different because my friend who I've known since high school switched out of York...and I chilled with him pretty much everyday...so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be sticking to myself most of the year lol...but one thing I do wanna do is to meet new people.;..not like a best friend I can chill with everyday, but just new people. Another one is to also hopefully attend the fellowship at my school more consistently lol. My last and probably biggest goal is to just go ham at the gym...since I do have os much free time...in one year...you won't recognize me hopefully...I'll have either gotten really big or really toned lol we'll see...but yeah...can't believe summer's literally pretty much over...school's right around the corner...Christmas is in sight...that means a new year is almost upon us...and of course how could I forget the FOURTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG....damn time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment