WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

25 (Random) Facts About Me

Saw this in a video and thought I'd do it...in written form...

1. I've never pulled an all nighter for school and I don't intend to lol...latest I've ever slept for a sleepover was like 6 am...
2. I hate coffee and beer (make that alcohol in general)
3. I didn't know how to ride a bike until I was in like grade 6-7
4. I dislocated my knee in grade 10 basketball tryouts..,was in a cast for 6 months...
5. When I was in Singapore one time, I had a huge debate whether to buy the new 50 Cent album or Linkin Park LOL...I bought the 50 Cent one
6. I was Romeo in our grade 9 play of Romeo and Juliet...trust I was bomb too!
7. I cut my own hair (more like shave my own head, but okay)
8. I was suspended in elementary school for punching this guy and breaking his nose (long story)
9. I don't know how to swim (used to when I was little)
10. I won the gym award in grade 8
11. One time in elementary school during halloween, my dad gave me one of his shirts to wear and I went as my dad LOL (I'll save the story for another time lol)
12. My secret weapon during elementary school snowball fights were covering pine cones with snow...they hurt more LOL
13. I still keep in contact and am very close with my elementary school gym teacher/volleyball coach
14. I've never made any elementary or high school basketball team...(though my friends on the team vouched extremely hard for me, another story for another day tho)
15. I made the soccer team in grade 8...I sucked at soccer...I still use those cleats to this day for softball LOL
16. The first girl I ever liked was named Janice
17. I got sent to the principal's office in grade 3 for calling a kid gay
18. I'm very picky when it comes to vegetables (don't like cabbage, onions, peppers, eggplant, bean sprouts, etc)
19. I used to call myself "The Franchise" in elementary school, my friends turned it around on me and called me "french fries"...
20. My parents and my brother were born in Singapore...they moved to Canada and had me :)
21. Vince Carter will always be my favourite player of all time
22. I got an "R" in elementary school science...like grade 2 or 3...I didn't know an R was possible
23. I wanted to be a chef at one point in time during high school
24. My real dream when I was a kid was to play in the NBA...secretly, part of me still believes in that dream
25. My biggest fear is that I'll be one of those corporate dudes in the future who just sits in an office all day on the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment