WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dear God

I'm feeling overwhelmed...a lot of things are slowly piling onto my plate and a lot of things are really eating at me...I'm praying for strength and peace right now God. My heart isn't right with you...I'm doing my best not to please man, but at the same time I know that I need fellowship with others in order to grow as a christian. God, help me...it's tough...I know it's supposed to be, but sometimes...giving in seems really tempting...God I pray you really rid these thoughts from my head. I trust You...in any and every circumstance...that You will guide me through and teach me along the way. I pray that Your will be done onto me...that through it all, I'll always give You the glory. When I stray away, I hope you guide me back on track...give my heart peace...really fill up my spirits, I've been feeling so exhausted as of late...I trust You God.

No comments:

Post a Comment